“The best motivation is the goal to benefit others.“
– Lama Zopa Rinpoche
Why offer service ?
- To become more involved in this amazing and evolving philanthropic organization.
- To join a great family of people who share Rinpoche’s vision of enlightenment for all sentient beings, and who work to make that a reality in their own lives and in the lives of those around them.
- To have the satisfaction of working for the benefit of others, not for money or fame.
- To have an opportunity to work and live in different places in the world.
FPMT is seeking to make Dharma relevant to new generations and communities and young people are currently under-represented in our organisation. Therefore if you are a young person we would encourage you to apply.
Below is a list of current job and volunteering opportunities in the FPMT UK family.
Jamyang London Buddhist Centre – Centre Manager
Would you like to offer your time, energy and skills to the dharma and ensure that Jamyang London grows and prospers in the future?
We are looking for a new Centre Manager
Click here to download the role description.
Land of Joy – Retreat Centre
- A cook from beginning of September to end of November
- General Short-Term Volunteers
Read More Here
Jamyang Leeds Buddhist Centre
As part of our expansion into our new home, we’re looking for:
- Spiritual Programme Coordinator – creating and managing the Buddhist curriculum